Thursday, November 20, 2008

OK, Thanks to Tim Swamb Im trying this.

Well recently I got into posting on facebook and meet up with some old friends and have found out by reading their blogs I was always informed on what they were up to as a family, well I'm not much of a talker or typer but I have been inspired by a good friend, Tim, and since I have so much free time I figured I try my hand at this blog thing. Be patient and understand its a work in progress and before you know it Ill be getting comments for me to stop ... No, just kidding. I hope to use this to inform family and friends on the things that challenge me and my family each and every day and also what its like to be a father and husband who is on the road all the time and how we make it work.. till my next blog post, be safe and come on back next time.

2 comments:

Cristi said...

I definitely won't be making comments for you to stop blogging. Tim's trying to get me to start my own blog -- we'll see. It's not like I don't have anything to keep me busy. ;)

Tim said...

I look forward to reading it, Robert! Thanks for being willing to open up and share. I can't wait to see what the next installment has!